Butternut Squash Date Puree Baby Food
This Butternut Squash Date Puree Baby Food – 4-6 Month Baby Food recipe at CleanBabyFood is awesome for parents who want to introduce baby to some squash with a twist! Who knows, maybe mommy and partner will like it also?
Butternut Squash Date Puree Baby Food Recipe at Cleanbabyfood can help your baby be happy with awesome baby food recipes you can make at home!
- 1 half butternut squash, seeds removed
- 4 dates
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Place one half of squash face down on a cookie sheet or in a pyrex dish.
3. Bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
4. Pour hot water over dates in a bowl and soak for 15 minutes.
5. Scoop cooked squash out of the shell and into a food processor.
6. Remove the pits from the dates and put them in the processor.
7. Puree until creamy.
8. Cool and serve
To Freeze: Place Butternut Squash Date Puree – 4-6 Month Baby Food in Baby Cubes and freeze for up to 3 months. Who knows, maybe mommy and partner will like it for a snack!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!