Butternut Squash Date Puree Baby Food
The Butternut Squash Date Puree Baby Food recipe featured on CleanBabyFood.com is an excellent choice for parents who want to expand their baby’s taste palette. This recipe, designed for 4-6 month old babies, combines the classic taste of butternut squash with the sweet and delicious addition of dates to create a puree that is both nutritious and delicious. The recipe is easy to make, taking only a matter of minutes, making it a convenient option for busy parents. The Butternut Squash Date Puree is not only a great option for babies, but it may also be enjoyed by parents who want to try something new and delicious. With its unique flavor combination, this recipe is sure to become a new family favorite.
Ingredients for Butternut Squash Date Puree: 4-6 Month Baby Food:
- 1 half butternut squash, seeds removed
- 4 dates
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Place one half of squash face down on a cookie sheet or in a pyrex dish.
3. Bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
4. Pour hot water over dates in a bowl and soak for 15 minutes.
5. Scoop cooked squash out of the shell and into a food processor.
6. Remove the pits from the dates and put them in the processor.
7. Puree until creamy.
8. Cool and serve
To Freeze: Place Butternut Squash Date Puree – 4-6 Month Baby Food in Baby Cubes and freeze for up to 3 months. Who knows, maybe mommy and partner will like it for a snack!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!