English Muffins with Fruit and Yogurt
This is a delicious English Muffins Fruit Yogurt – 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe from Cleanbabyfood. You love your baby, feed them with the best food! This is quick to make for on-the-go moms!
Ingredients for English Muffins Fruit Yogurt – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 2 English muffins, split
- 1 (8 ounce) container pineapple yogurt
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup drained crushed pineapple
1. Lightly toast the English muffin halves in a toaster
2. Spread each half with pineapple yogurt
3. Top each half with strawberries and pineapple
4. Serve while English muffins are still warm
Your little toddler will gobble the English Muffins Fruit Yogurt – 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe from Cleanbabyfood down! A great source of fruit and protein!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!