Asparagus Broccoli Puree Baby Food Recipe
Asparagus Broccoli Puree 4-6 month Baby Food Recipe from CleanBabyFood.com is packed full of vitamins and valuable nutrients for your happy healthy baby! We won’t judge you if you decide to spread this puree on a cracker or two.
Ingredients for Asparagus Broccoli Puree 4-6 month Baby Food Recipe:
- 1 cup asparagus pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup small broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 1-2 Tbsp water
- In a microwave or a medium-sized saucepan, steam the asparagus and broccoli pieces until tender
- Puree steamed vegetables in a blender or food processor until smooth, adding 1 to 2 tablespoons of water, as needed
- Divide puree into 1- to 2-tablespoon portions, and use immediately or freeze
To Freeze: Place Asparagus Broccoli Puree 4-6 month Baby Food Recipe in Baby Cubes and freeze for up to 3 months
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!