Delicious Herb Chicken Tenders
Delicious Herb Chicken Tenders – 12-18 Month Baby Food CleanBabyFood Recipe is so versatile: serve these tenders hot or cold.
Ingredients for Delicious Herb Chicken Tenders – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C)
2. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
3. Trim any fat from chicken and cut into 1-inch cubes
4. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the water and add the chicken
5. Combine the parsley, thyme, red pepper, bread crumbs, wheat germ, basil and pepper
6. Stir in the oil with a fork and mix well to distribute evenly
7. Pour seasoning mixture into a resealable plastic bag and toss the chicken pieces to coat
8. Place coated chicken pieces on the prepared baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 10 minutes, turn the pieces, and bake for an additional 5 minutes
Delicious Herb Chicken Tenders – 12-18 Month Baby Food CleanBabyFood Recipe is such a delicious recipe for your baby or toddler! Serve with your babies favorite vegetable or pasta and watch them smile as they grow!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!