Delicious Baby Kale Chips
Kale is very popular right now and for a very good reason. If it is good for you, it could be good for your baby! Delicious and nutritious for your gorgeous baby! Delicious Baby Kale Chips – 12-18 Month Baby Food at CleanBabyFood are a highly nutritious snack filled with iron.
Delicious Baby Kale Chips – 12-18 Month Baby Food Ingredients:
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper
3. With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces
4. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner
5. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt
6. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes
Delicious Baby Kale Chips – 12-18 Month Baby Food is such a delicious recipe for your baby or toddler! This is a fat-free food that won’t add a lot of calories to your baby’s day, and it has calcium in it, along with plenty of fiber to help keep them regular. This is a yummy way to get your baby to eat kale, which could be an acquired taste for baby!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!