Baked Ziti for Toddler
Baked Ziti for Toddler – 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe at CleanBabyFood is great when your little one is getting more adventurous with their eating.
Ingredients for Baked Ziti for Toddler – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 1 pound dry ziti pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil
2. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain
3. In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat
4. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
6. Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish
7. Layer 1/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture
8. Top with grated Parmesan cheese then bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melted
Baked Ziti for Toddler – 12-18 Month Baby Food is a delicious way to introduce your toddler to higher texture foods. This is delicious, nutritious food for your cute little baby! Great for the baby who loves pasta but wants to mix up the dinnertime routine.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!