Baked Ziti for Toddler
As your little one grows and develops, their taste buds become more adventurous, and they begin to explore different textures and flavors in their food. One delicious and nutritious option to introduce to your 12-18 month old baby is the Baked Ziti recipe available at CleanBabyFood. This recipe is perfect for introducing your toddler to the world of pasta and tomato-based sauces and providing balanced combination of carbohydrates, protein, and healthy fats that will help to support their growth and development. The recipe is easy to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for later use, it also can be adapted to suit your baby’s preference. At CleanBabyFood, we believe that every child deserves to grow up with access to healthy, nutritious food, and our recipes are developed with that in mind, that’s why we believe that our Baked Ziti recipe is an excellent choice for your 12-18 month old baby, as it offers a delicious and nutritious option that will support their growth and development while also helping them to discover new and exciting flavors.
Ingredients for Baked Ziti for Toddler – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 1 pound dry ziti pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil
2. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain
3. In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat
4. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
6. Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish
7. Layer 1/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture
8. Top with grated Parmesan cheese then bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melted
Baked Ziti for Toddler – 12-18 Month Baby Food is a delicious way to introduce your toddler to higher texture foods. This is delicious, nutritious food for your cute little baby! Great for the baby who loves pasta but wants to mix up the dinnertime routine.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!