Double Chocolate Hazelnut Rounds
Your baby will love this snack! Homemade Double-Chocolate Hazelnut Rounds – 12-18 Month Baby Food are so easy to make and a great snack for moms on the go!
Ingredients for Double-Chocolate Hazelnut Rounds – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 1 cup dry old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup raw honey
- 3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- ½ cup finely chopped hazelnuts
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, stir the oats, peanut butter, flaxseeds, honey, cocoa powder, hazelnuts
2. Then add the chocolate chips, and vanilla extract together until well combined
3. This mixture will be thick, and easier to combine if you use your own hands
4. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls, roughly 1 tablespoon
5. Place them on a baking sheet
6.If the mixture is being difficult, you can place the bowl in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes to harden up
7. Place the baking sheet in the fridge, and let chill for 1 to 2 hours until the balls harden
8. Transfer to an airtight container, and keep stored in the refrigerator
Double-Chocolate Hazelnut Rounds – 12-18 Month Baby Food is such a delicious recipe for your baby or toddler! A wonderful and healthy snack filled with protein and other nutrients for your precious baby or toddler. Flaxseed is a great source of plant based protein and fiber. You can feel good when your baby gobbles these up!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!