Delicious Banana Squash Muffins Baby Food
Delicious Banana Squash Muffins – 12-18 Month Baby Food are an excellent choice when your little human starts to explore textures in their food.
Ingredients for Delicious Banana Squash Muffins – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar baby food squash
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
2. Grease 24 mini muffin cups or 12 standard muffin cups
3. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth
4. Mix in the mashed bananas, squash, carrots, and eggs
5. Stir in the flour, oat bran, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt until just combined
6. Spoon the batter equally into the prepared muffin cups
7. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes
8. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack
Delicious Banana Squash Muffins – 12-18 Month Baby Food recipe at CleanBabyFood are a delicious and nutritious for your adorable toddler! A great snack for the on-the-go mom.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!