Healthy Toddler Vegetable Bowl
Looking for a nutritious and tasty recipe for your 12-18 month old? Try this Healthy Toddler Vegetable Bowl: 12-18 Month Baby Food! It’s loaded with protein thanks to the edamame, and the corn and tomatoes add a touch of sweetness. This easy-to-make dish only requires a few ingredients and is sure to become a new favorite in your toddler’s meal rotation.
Ingredients for Healthy Toddler Vegetable Bowl- 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Himalayan Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups edamame, shelled and frozen
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring a medium saucepan full of water to a boil over high heat. Add the edamame and boil for 3 minutes. Add the corn and cook for an additional minute.
- Drain and rinse with cool water, then add the cooked edamame, corn, and tomatoes to the bowl.
- Toss with the dressing and gently combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours so all the flavors can blend.
- Serve and enjoy!
This Healthy Toddler Vegetable Bowl is a fantastic recipe for your little one. Not only is it delicious and easy to make, but it’s also packed with nutrition. Edamame is a star in the legume family and is a great source of protein and fiber. Just half a cup of these soybeans boosts the vitamin and mineral content of your toddler’s diet, making them a great addition to their meals. Plus, soybeans are one of the few plant sources of complete protein, making them an excellent choice for vegetarian and vegan diets. In addition to the edamame, this recipe also includes corn and tomatoes, adding a touch of sweetness and flavor to the dish. It’s a perfect combination that your toddler is sure to love.
Don’t forget to show your precious little one some love and affection every day!