Vegetable Cous Cous With Chicken Stock Baby Food
This Vegetable Cous Cous With Chicken Stock – 12-18 Months Baby Food CleanBabyFood Recipe is healthy, delicious snack for baby!
Ingredients for Vegetable Cous Cous With Chicken Stock – 12-18 Months Baby Food:
- 8 oz (1 cup) pumpkin, diced, with skin and seeds removed
- 5 oz (2/3 cup) sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 5 oz (2/3 cup) carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) fresh, shelled peas
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) courgette/zucchini, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 fl oz (1/2 cup) homemade chicken stock
- 4 fl oz (1/2 cup) water
- 2 tbsp cous cous
- 1 tbsp chopped, fresh parsley
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) frozen corn, thawed
1. Place all the vegetables into a saucepan
2. Pour in the stock and water, cover and cook until vegetables are tender
3. Remove from the heat and add the cous cous, stirring well
4. Cover again and set the pan aside for a few minutes. This allows the cous cous to swell
5. Finally, add the parsley and mash well
This Vegetable Cous Cous With Chicken Stock – 12-18 Months Baby Food Recipe at CleanBabyFood is great for babies who enjoy texture!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!