Chicken And Peach Dinner Baby Food
This Chicken & Peach Dinner – 6-12 Months Baby Food Recipe is healthy, delicious snack for baby!
Ingredients for Chicken & Peach Dinner – 6-12 Months Baby Food:
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) cooked, boneless chicken, chopped
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) cooked rice (you can use white or brown, but brown is more nutritious)
- 1 ripe peach
- 1 tbsp formula/breastmilk
1. Remove the skin and stone from the peach, then quarter
2. Place the peach, chicken, rice and milk into a food processor
3. Chop roughly – (this recipe is suitable for babies capable of chewing soft lumps)
This Chicken & Peach Dinner – 6-12 Months Baby Food recipe combines chicken with fruit – a combination that works surprisingly well and particularly appeals to babies! Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!