Cheesy Zucchini Muffins Baby Food
This Cheesy Zucchini Muffins – 12-18 Months Baby Food Recipe is healthy, delicious snack for baby!
Ingredients for Cheesy Zucchini Muffins – 12-18 Months Baby Food:
- 2 eggs (if your baby is not yet eating whole eggs, you may prefer to use these egg substitutes)
- 6 fl oz (3/4 cup) milk – use whole milk, formula or breast milk
- 5 fl oz oz (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 4 oz (1 cup) all purpose flour
- 4 oz (1 cup) whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium zucchini (courgette), grated
- 1 to 2 tsp dried oregano (adjust according to your baby’s taste)
- 3 tbsp grated Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2. Beat the eggs and milk together in a bowl, then stir in the oil
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder
4. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until the flour is moistened
(the batter should look lumpy-don’t try to make it smooth)
5. Carefully stir in the zucchini and oregano
6. Spoon into greased muffin tins (you should get 12 muffins) and top with the cheese
Bake for around 20 to 25 mins, then cool and serve!
These zucchini muffins are the ideal infant finger food for encouraging your little one to eat up his veggies. Who knows, maybe mommy and partner will like it also? Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!