Cheesy Zucchini Muffins Baby Food
The Cheesy Zucchini Muffins, a 12-18 Months Baby Food Recipe from CleanBabyFood, is a nutritious and delicious snack for your growing baby. Designed for babies aged 12-18 months, this recipe is a perfect way to provide essential nutrients and flavor to your baby’s diet. The muffins are made with a variety of fresh high-quality ingredients, including nutrient-rich zucchini and sharp cheddar cheese. The addition of cheese adds a savory flavor to the muffins, while the zucchini provides a variety of essential vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy snack for your baby or want to introduce them to new and exciting flavors. This Cheesy Zucchini Muffin Recipe is the perfect choice. So why not try it today and see how much your baby will love it?
Ingredients for Cheesy Zucchini Muffins: 12-18 Months Baby Food:
- 2 eggs (if your baby is not yet eating whole eggs, you may prefer to use these egg substitutes)
- 6 fl oz (3/4 cup) milk – use whole milk, formula or breast milk
- 5 fl oz oz (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 4 oz (1 cup) all purpose flour
- 4 oz (1 cup) whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium zucchini (courgette), grated
- 1 to 2 tsp dried oregano (adjust according to your baby’s taste)
- 3 tbsp grated Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2. Beat the eggs and milk together in a bowl, then stir in the oil
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder
4. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until the flour is moistened
(the batter should look lumpy-don’t try to make it smooth)
5. Carefully stir in the zucchini and oregano
6. Spoon into greased muffin tins (you should get 12 muffins) and top with the cheese
Bake for around 20 to 25 mins, then cool and serve!
These zucchini muffins are the ideal infant finger food for encouraging your little one to eat up his veggies. Who knows, maybe mommy and partner will like it also? Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!