Toddler Maple Almond Butter
If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious snack for your toddler, try making this Toddler Maple Almond Butter: 12-18 Month Baby Food! Not only is it easy to make and much less expensive than store-bought options, it’s also packed with protein to fuel your little one’s growing body.
Ingredients for Toddler Maple Almond Butter – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine the almonds and maple syrup on the baking sheet, making sure all of the almonds are well coated and in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through the baking time. Let the almonds cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour the almonds into a food processor and pulse in 2-second bursts for 30 seconds to start breaking them down.
- Add the cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, coconut oil, and salt, and continue to process on full speed for 10 to 15 minutes until the almonds are completely smooth.
Your homemade Toddler Maple Almond Butter is now ready to serve! You can serve it as a dip for apples or bananas, smeared on top of a thick piece of toast for a traditional sandwich, spooned into plain oatmeal, or as a base for an almond maple smoothie.
It’s a tasty and healthy snack that your toddler is sure to love.