Toddler Hot Cocoa
So delicious and nutritious for your beautiful baby! Homemade Toddler Hot Cocoa – 12-18 Month Baby Food hot cocoa is so easy to make, a great way to get protein and calcium into your sweet toddler.
Ingredients for Toddler Hot Cocoa – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- ¼ cup finely chopped semi-sweet or dark chocolate
- 4 teaspoons dark cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 heaping tablespoon of hot cocoa base
1. In an airtight container, mix together chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt
2. In a small saucepan, heat the milk, cocoa mixture, and any other add-ins you want over medium heat for 10 minutes
3. Whisk until all the chocolate is melted
4. Cool down to toddler friendly, lukewarm temperature
5. Serve and enjoy immediately
Toddler Hot Cocoa – 12-18 Month Baby Food is such a delicious recipe for your toddler! Dark chocolate has more antioxidants than even most fruits like blueberries and acai berries. What a delicious way to get protein, calcium and antioxidants into your precious toddler! Dark chocolate also contains theobromine, which has been shown to harden tooth enamel, promoting healthy teeth for your baby!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!