Toddler Hot Cocoa
Looking for a delicious and nutritious way to warm up your toddler during the colder months? Try this Homemade Toddler Hot Cocoa: 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe! It’s easy to make and a great way to get protein, calcium, and antioxidants into your little one.
Ingredients for Toddler Hot Cocoa: 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe:
- ¼ cup finely chopped semi-sweet or dark chocolate
- 4 teaspoons dark cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 heaping tablespoon of hot cocoa base
Here’s how to make it:
- In an airtight container, mix together the chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk, cocoa mixture, and any other add-ins you desire over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Whisk until all the chocolate is melted.
- Cool down to a toddler-friendly, lukewarm temperature.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
Looking for a tasty and nutritious way to warm up your toddler on a cold winter day? Homemade Toddler Hot Cocoa – 12-18 Month Baby Food is the perfect solution! Not only is it easy to make, it’s also packed with important nutrients that are good for your child’s overall health. The dark chocolate used in the recipe is a great source of antioxidants, which help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. It also contains theobromine, which has been shown to harden tooth enamel and promote healthy teeth. In addition to the benefits of dark chocolate, this hot cocoa is also a good source of protein and calcium, which are essential for the growth and development of your toddler. So not only is this hot cocoa a delicious treat, it’s also good for your child’s overall health. And don’t forget to give your precious little one a hug and some love every day!Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!