Toddler Granola Bars
If you’re looking for a tasty and healthy snack option for your little one, try making our Toddler Granola Bars: 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe. This recipe is packed with nutrients to support their growing bodies. Not only are these granola bars delicious, but they are also super easy to make at home. Not only will this save you money compared to purchasing pre-made options, but you can also feel confident in knowing exactly what ingredients are going into your baby’s food. These homemade granola bars are a great option for busy parents looking for a quick and nourishing snack on the go.
Ingredients for Toddler Granola Bars: 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Generously grease a 9×13 inch baking pan
3. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, flour, raisins and salt Make a well in the center, and pour in the honey, egg, oil and vanilla
4. Mix well using your hands
5. Pat the mixture evenly into the prepared pan
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bars begin to turn golden at the edges
7. Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into bars while still warm
8. Do not allow the bars to cool completely before cutting, or they will be too hard to cut
Toddler Granola Bars – 12-18 Month Baby Food is such a delicious recipe for your baby or toddler! A wonderful and nutritious snack for on the go moms! Wheat Germ provides an excellent source of vitamin E, which is an important antioxidant for a baby’s eyes and brain.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!