Toddler Granola Bars
So delicious and nutritious for your gorgeous baby! Homemade Toddler Granola Bars – 12-18 Month Baby Food granola bars are so easy to make, and they are much cheaper and healthier if you make them at home!
Ingredients for Toddler Granola Bars – 12-18 Month Baby Food Ingredients:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Generously grease a 9×13 inch baking pan
3. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, flour, raisins and salt Make a well in the center, and pour in the honey, egg, oil and vanilla
4. Mix well using your hands
5. Pat the mixture evenly into the prepared pan
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bars begin to turn golden at the edges
7. Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into bars while still warm
8. Do not allow the bars to cool completely before cutting, or they will be too hard to cut
Toddler Granola Bars – 12-18 Month Baby Food is such a delicious recipe for your baby or toddler! A wonderful and nutritious snack for on the go moms! Wheat Germ provides an excellent source of vitamin E, which is an important antioxidant for a baby’s eyes and brain.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!