Toddler Hummus Carrot Pinwheels
Looking for a quick and easy snack for your toddler? Try these Homemade Toddler Hummus Carrot Pinwheels: 12-18 Month Baby Food! These pinwheels are made with whole-wheat tortillas, hummus, carrots, spinach, feta cheese, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes (optional for toddlers). They’re packed with nutrients that are good for your child’s overall health, including antioxidants from the carrots and vitamins and minerals from the spinach and hummus. These pinwheels are a delicious and healthy finger food that your little one is sure to enjoy. They’re easy to make and perfect for on-the-go snacking.
Ingredients for Toddler Hummus Carrot Pinwheels: 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 2 (10-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- ½ cup Hummus of your choice
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup trimmed and roughly chopped spinach (optional for toddler)
- ¼ cup feta crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional for toddler)
1. Lay out both of the tortillas
2. Spread half of the hummus on each one
3. Leave a 1-inch border of tortilla clean around the edge
4. Place the carrots, spinach, and feta down the center of each tortilla
5. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top (optional)
6. Roll each tortilla as tightly as you can
7. To make the pinwheels, cut into 5 (2-inch) sections
You can feel good feeding this to your precious toddler, packed with delicious nutrition! Carrots are a rich source of this powerful antioxidants, which, among other vital uses! Also, spinach and hummus contain powerful nutrients, such as vitamin K, vitamin A and iron.
These Homemade Toddler Hummus Carrot Pinwheels make for a delicious and healthy finger food that your little one is sure to love. Not only are they packed with nutrients that are good for your child’s overall health, but they’re also easy to make and perfect for on-the-go snacking.