Baby Cheesy Chicken Casserole Baby Food
Who doesn’t love a chicken casserole? Your baby can now enjoy one too with this yummy Baby Cheesy Chicken Casserole – 6-12 Months Baby Food CleanBabyFood recipe!
Ingredients for Baby Cheesy Chicken Casserole – 6-12 Months Baby Food:
- 1 russet potato, cubed
- 15 organic baby carrots
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup shredded organic colby or cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1. Add the potato, carrots and chicken to a steamer pot over boiling water.
2. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender and chicken is cooked through.
3. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and puree.
4. Add water from the steamer pot to make smooth.
5. Cool and serve
Hopefully, this Baby Cheesy Chicken Casserole – 6-12 Months Baby Food Recipe can introduce your precious little one to new textures and flavors!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!