Baby Cheesy Chicken Casserole Baby Food
The Baby Cheesy Chicken Casserole Baby Food Recipe from CleanBabyFood is a delicious and nutritious meal for your growing baby. This casserole is made with tender pieces of chicken, cheese, and other wholesome ingredients that are sure to delight your little one’s taste buds. The combination of flavors and textures creates a meal that is not only enjoyable for your baby but also highly nutritious, providing them with the protein, calcium, and other essential nutrients they need to continue growing and developing. The Baby Cheesy Chicken Casserole Baby Food Recipe from CleanBabyFood is sure to become a favorite for both you and your baby.
Ingredients for Baby Cheesy Chicken Casserole: 6-12 Months Baby Food:
- 1 russet potato, cubed
- 15 organic baby carrots
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup shredded organic colby or cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1. Add the potato, carrots and chicken to a steamer pot over boiling water.
2. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender and chicken is cooked through.
3. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and puree.
4. Add water from the steamer pot to make smooth.
5. Cool and serve
This Baby Cheesy Chicken Casserole: 6-12 Months Baby Food recipe from CleanBabyFood is a tasty way to expose your 6-12 month old baby to new textures and flavors. Perfect for little ones who are ready to try something beyond purees.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!