Veggie Quesadilla For Baby
Veggie Quesadilla For Baby – 6-12 Months Baby Food Recipe from CleanBabyFood is a delicious snack that is good for baby, kids and adults!
Ingredients for Veggie Quesadilla For Baby – 6-12 Months Baby Food:
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow squash
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cooking spray
- 6 (9 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
1. In a large nonstick pan, cook red pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil over medium to medium-high heat
for about 7 minutes, or until just tender
2. Remove vegetables from pan
3. Coat the same pan with cooking spray, and place one tortilla in pan
4. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese evenly over tortilla, and layer 3/4 cup of the vegetable mixture over the cheese
5. Sprinkle another 1/8 cup of cheese on the vegetables, and top with a second tortilla
6. Cook until golden on both sides, for approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side
7. Remove quesadilla from pan, and repeat with remaining ingredients
8. Cut each quesadilla into 8 triangles with a pizza cutter
9. Serve hot
Veggie Quesadilla For Baby – 6-12 Months Baby Food is a good source of veggies and protein for baby! Quesadillas can be served hot or warm!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!