Veggie Quesadilla For Baby
Looking for a tasty and nutritious snack that everyone in the family will love? Try our Veggie Quesadilla For Baby: 6-12 Months Baby Food. Quesadillas are a classic Mexican dish made with tortillas and a variety of fillings, and they make a delicious and convenient snack for babies, kids, and adults alike. This particular recipe includes a variety of veggies, including bell peppers, onions, and zucchini, which add flavor and nutrients to the quesadillas. Not only are these quesadillas delicious, but they are also easy to make and can be customized to your family’s preferences. So why not give our Veggie Quesadilla For Baby recipe a try and see how much your little one loves it!
Ingredients for Veggie Quesadilla For Baby: 6-12 Months Baby Food:
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow squash
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cooking spray
- 6 (9 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
1. In a large nonstick pan, cook red pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil over medium to medium-high heat
for about 7 minutes, or until just tender
2. Remove vegetables from pan
3. Coat the same pan with cooking spray, and place one tortilla in pan
4. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese evenly over tortilla, and layer 3/4 cup of the vegetable mixture over the cheese
5. Sprinkle another 1/8 cup of cheese on the vegetables, and top with a second tortilla
6. Cook until golden on both sides, for approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side
7. Remove quesadilla from pan, and repeat with remaining ingredients
8. Cut each quesadilla into 8 triangles with a pizza cutter
9. Serve hot
Veggie Quesadilla For Baby – 6-12 Months Baby Food is a good source of veggies and protein for baby! Quesadillas can be served hot or warm!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!