Toddler Delicious Granola
Looking for a tasty and nutritious snack for your 12-18 month old? Try this Toddler Delicious Granola: 12-18 Month Baby Food! This homemade granola is easy to make and is perfect for on-the-go snacking. It’s packed with nutrition, thanks to ingredients like oats, coconut, almonds, and flaxseeds. Plus, the addition of Himalayan sea salt adds a boost of essential minerals that can aid in proper digestion and support the immune system. The snack will likely become a favorite in your toddler’s diet.
Ingredients for Toddler Delicious Granola- 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and generously spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut, almonds, flaxseeds, coconut oil, honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and Himalayan salt. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Spread the oat mixture onto the baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring the granola and rotating the baking sheet in the oven every 15 minutes, or until the oats are golden brown.
- For a chunkier granola, do not stir the granola after you take it out of the oven, but let it completely cool on the baking sheet. If you prefer a looser granola, take the granola out of the oven, immediately stir well, then let it cool on the baking sheet.
- Once the granola has completely cooled, toss well with the dried blueberries.
This Toddler Delicious Granola is a tasty and nutritious snack for your little one. Don’t forget to show your precious toddler some love and affection every day!