Toddler Delicious Granola
So delicious and nutritious for your gorgeous baby! Homemade Toddler Delicious Granola – 12-18 Month Baby Food is so easy to make! A perfect on the go snack for your baby or toddler!
Ingredients for Toddler Delicious Granola- 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1½ cups sliced or slivered almonds
- ¼ cup flaxseeds
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt, Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries t
1. Heat the oven to 300°F, then generously spray the baking sheet with cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut, almonds, flaxseeds, coconut oil, honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and Himalayan salt
3. Mix until all of the ingredients are well combined. Spread the oat mixture onto the baking sheet in an even layer
4. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring the granola and rotating the baking sheet in the oven every 15 minutes, or until the oats are golden brown
5. For a chunkier granola, do not stir the granola after you take it out of the oven, but let it completely cool on the baking sheet
6. If you prefer a looser granola, take the granola out of the oven, immediately stir well, then let it cool on the baking sheet
7. Once the granola has completely cooled, toss well with the dried blueberries
Toddler Delicious Granola – 12-18 Month Baby Food is such a delicious recipe for your baby or toddler! Many parents hesitate to add salt to their baby’s or toddler’s food.
While it is true that refined and bleached table salt isn’t a great idea for your toddler, pink Himalayan sea salt is packed with 84 essential minerals, which aids proper digestion and boosts the immune system.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!