Yummy Hummus Melts
So delicious and nutritious for your gorgeous baby! Hummus is a wonderful and delicious source of protein and your baby will love Yummy Hummus Melts – 12-18 Month Baby Food. Apples are a wonderfruit!
Ingredients for Yummy Hummus Melts – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 1 cup hummus
- 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven broiler and lay out the bread on a baking sheet
2. Broil the bread until lightly toasted, 2 to 4 minutes
3. Carefully turn the bread over on the baking sheet and place back under the broiler to lightly toast the other side, 2 to 4 minutes
4. Take the bread from the oven and spread 2 tablespoons of hummus on each piece
5. Lay the apple slices on top of the hummus and sprinkle the cheese over the apples
6. Broil the sandwiches open-faced until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 3 to 4 minutes
7. Sandwich two slices of bread together, to make four sandwiches
Yummy Hummus Melts – 12-18 Month Baby Food is such a delicious recipe for your baby or toddler! A wonderful and nutritious snack or side dish. Important to note that allergies to sesame seeds appear (included in hummus) to be on the rise. If there is a family history of food allergies, or if your child has other allergies you may want to delay the introduction of hummus.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!