Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
Who doesn’t love pancakes? Make them the best that you can for your precious little baby. This Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes – 12-18 Month Baby Food CleanBabyFood Recipe is for babies 12-18 months.
Ingredients – Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes – 12-18 Month Baby Food Ingredients:
- 3.4 ounces all-purpose flour (about 3/4 cup)
- 6.3 ounces whole-wheat flour (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
1. Weigh or lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
Combine flours and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Combine buttermilk and next 3 ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist
2. Heat a nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Spoon about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles
and edges look cooked. Serve with syrup and butter
Cut a pancake into bite-sized pieces and serve on a rimmed plate. Drizzle lightly with syrup and serve Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes – 12-18 Month Baby Food to your healthy, beautiful baby. Who knows, maybe mommy and partner may enjoy with baby? Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!