Sweet Potato Fries Baby Food
This Sweet Potato Fries – 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe is healthy, delicious snack for baby!
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Fries – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 6 medium to large sweet potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F)
2. Scrub sweet potatoes, clean and/or peel them if baby cannot handle the skins
Cut the sweet potatoes into sizes that will suit your needs or, cut into strips that you may then cut down after baking
3. In a large bowl, add about 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Then add cinnamon, ginger, a pinch of brown sugar
4. Toss the cut up sweet potatoes into the bowl and stir so that the potatoes are drenched with the olive oil mix
5. Dump mixture onto a baking sheet and drizzle the remaining olive oil in the bowl over the potatoes on the baking sheet.
6. Stir and swirl the potatoes on the baking sheet before placing in oven. Bake for approx 30-45minutes or until tender
Serve to baby with love! This delicious snack can be served warm or cold and who knows, maybe mommy and partner will love them also? Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!