Apple Turkey Loaf Sticks Baby Food
The Apple Turkey Loaf Sticks, a 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe from CleanBabyFood, is a nutritious and delicious snack for your baby. Designed for babies aged 12-18 months, this recipe is made with fresh high-quality ingredients, including lean ground turkey and sweet juicy apples. The turkey and apples are blended together with a blend of herbs and spices to create a savory and sweet flavor that your baby will love. The mixture is then shaped into sticks and baked until golden, creating a crispy exterior and a tender, juicy interior. This recipe is a great way to introduce your baby to new and exciting flavors, as well as providing them with essential nutrients, such as protein and fiber. The loaf sticks are also perfect for when you’re on the go, as they are easy to pack and serve as a quick snack or meal. Whether you’re looking for a healthy and delicious snack for your baby or want to provide them with a balanced diet while on the go, this Apple Turkey Loaf Sticks Recipe is the perfect choice. So why not try it today and see how much your baby will love it? With CleanBabyFood, you can be sure that you’re providing your baby with only the best and healthiest food options.
Ingredients for Apple Turkey Loaf Sticks – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 whole egg or 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 cup pureed carrots
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup unprocessed natural wheat or oat bran
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- pinch of basil
- pinch of garlic powder
1. Place ground turkey in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the egg/yolk, carrots, applesauce, spices, bread crumbs and bran.
3. Mix well – If this mixture appears too dry, add more carrots or applesauce. If this mixture appears too wet, add more bran and/or bread crumbs
4. Place mix into a lightly oiled (olive oil) loaf pan and bake at 350F for approx. 45 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean. **You may wish to cover with foil to prevent the top from burning
5. When finished baking and cooled, remove loaf from pan and slice as you would for bread. Break into small bits for finger feeding or mash or chop gently
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!