Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Nuggets Baby Food
The Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Nuggets, a 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe from CleanBabyFood, is a nutritious and delicious snack for your growing baby. Designed for babies aged 12-18 months, this recipe is made with fresh high-quality ingredients that are carefully selected to provide essential nutrients and support your baby’s growth and development. The nuggets are made with nutrient-rich broccoli and sharp cheddar cheese, creating a flavor that is both savory and delicious. The cheese provides a source of calcium and protein, while the broccoli adds a variety of essential vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin C and K, to the nuggets. This recipe is easy to prepare and can be made in bulk. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy snack for your baby or want to introduce them to new and exciting flavors, this Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Nugget Recipe is the perfect choice. So why not try it today and see how much your baby will love it? With CleanBabyFood, you can be sure that you’re providing your baby with only the best and healthiest food options.
Ingredients for Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Nuggets: 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 1 16-oz Package frozen broccoli, cooked, drained, and chopped
- 1 cup Seasoned bread crumbs or baby cereal
- 1 ½ cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 egg yolks
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. . Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil and set aside
3. . Combine all remaining ingredients and mix well
*Add seasonings if you like – garlic powder, pepper, extra basil & oregano for example. Add a fruit or veggie puree to substitute for the eggs if desired
4. Shape mixture into nuggets or fun shapes such as squares or squigglies etc..and place on baking tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turn nuggets over after 15 minutes. Serve warm. Be sure to crumble these if your baby needs.
Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Nuggets – 12-18 Month Baby Food is suitable for those little ones who have had the ingredients and for those who can handle texture and mash foods with their gums.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!