Tropical Pumpkin Puree Baby Food
This Tropical Pumpkin Puree – 6-12 Months Baby Food CleanBabyFood recipe is festive for the holidays (or anytime) to include your baby in the celebration!
Ingredients for Tropical Pumpkin Puree – 6-12 Months Baby Food:
- 3 1/2 cups pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1 tablespoon shredded unsweetened coconut*
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2″ of water to a boil over medium heat.
2. Place the pumpkin into a steamer basket over the boiling water, cover
3. Cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
4. Add the pineapple, coconut and ginger and steam for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Reserve steamer water.
6. Transfer all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and puree in short bursts until you reach your desired consistency, adding reserved steamer water in 1/4 cup increments if needed.
*Toasted coconut can be used for a richer flavor or keep it simple with plain shredded coconut which works just as well!
Storage – 4 days in fridge or 3 months in freezer.
Hopefully, this Tropical Pumpkin Puree – 6-12 Months Baby Food Recipe at CleanBabyFood can start your precious little human on the right path of food choices. You have brought this baby into the world with love, sustain it with their right choices in life fuel.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!