Fun Pink Apple Sauce
So delicious and nutritious for your gorgeous baby! Fun Pink Apple Sauce – 6-12 Month Baby Food contains Apples which are truly a wonder fruit and they may be one on your baby’s first foods.
Ingredients for Fun Pink Apple Sauce – 6-12 Month Baby Food:
- 5 pounds Macintosh apples, quartered and cored
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Place apples in a large pot with the sugar, water, and lemon juice
2. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered
3. Stirring occasionally, until the apples are very soft and lose their shape, about 25 minutes
4. Remove the apples from the heat and allow to cool slightly
5. Puree apples in a food processor
6. If using the food processor, strain the apples through a sieve to remove the pieces of apple skin
7. Stir in the cinnamon and nutmeg
8. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve cold
Fun Pink Apple Sauce – 6-12 Month Baby Food is such a delicious recipe for your baby or toddler! A wonderful and nutritious snack or side dish. Homemade apple sauce is truly a wonder fruit and may be one on your baby’s first foods. Very easy to prepare, easy to digest and are full of nutrients. Apples are also very versatile and may be added to almost any baby recipe you find. Applesauce is great to mix with cereals.
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!