Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Nuggets Baby Food
This Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Nuggets – 12-18 Month Baby Food Recipe is healthy, delicious snack for baby!
Ingredients for Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Nuggets – 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 1 16-oz Package frozen broccoli, cooked, drained, and chopped
- 1 cup Seasoned bread crumbs or baby cereal
- 1 ½ cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 egg yolks
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. . Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil and set aside
3. . Combine all remaining ingredients and mix well
*Add seasonings if you like – garlic powder, pepper, extra basil & oregano for example. Add a fruit or veggie puree to substitute for the eggs if desired
4. Shape mixture into nuggets or fun shapes such as squares or squigglies etc..and place on baking tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turn nuggets over after 15 minutes. Serve warm. Be sure to crumble these if your baby needs.
Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Nuggets – 12-18 Month Baby Food is suitable for those little ones who have had the ingredients and for those who can handle texture and mash foods with their gums. Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!