Toddler Edamame, Corn, Tomato Mix
Toddler Edamame, Corn, Tomato Mix is so delicious and nutritious for your gorgeous baby! Edamame is a wonderful and delicious source of protein and your baby will love this – 12-18 month baby food recipe!
Ingredients for Toddler Edamame, Corn, Tomato Mix- 12-18 Month Baby Food:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- ½ lime, juiced
- Himalayan Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups edamame, shelled and frozen
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, cilantro, and lime
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste
3. Bring a medium saucepan full of water to a boil, over high heat
4. Add the edamame and boil for 3 minutes
5. Add the corn and cook for an additional minute
6. Drain and rinse with cool water, then add the cooked edamame, corn, and tomatoes to the bowl
7. Toss with the dressing and gently combine
8. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours so all the flavors can blend
Toddler Edamame, Corn, Tomato Mix- 12-18 Month Baby Food is such a delicious recipe for your baby or toddler! Edamame is a star in the legume family! Just ½ cup of these soy beans boosts the fiber (9 grams!), vitamin, and mineral content of your toddler’s diet! Also, soy beans are one of the few plant sources of complete protein!
Remember to give your precious little human a hug and a love every day!